Capstone Accounting Advisory Group
Accounting majors- if you are looking to gain real world accounting experience, then CAAG is a great opportunity for you.
- a declared accounting majors or minors
- enrolled in/have completed 210
- sophomores who have completed 210 with an A
Our Mission Statement
The Capstone Accounting Advisory Group team is founded on the three pillars: social investment, technical development, and professional development. We strive to accomplish this by leveraging University of Alabama Accounting students in collaboration with Certified Professional Accountants to provide consulting to small businesses in West Alabama that will allow them to transition to sustainable accrual accounting systems.
What We Do
The Capstone Accounting Advisory Group provides the following services to our clients:
- Updated Financial Statements & the systems needed to comply with GAAP
- Technical accounting training to small business owners in order to become self-sustainable
The Capstone Accounting Advisory Group provides the following services to our members:
- Make a social investment in West Alabama through providing small business with the consulting needed to transition to sustainable accrual accounting systems
- Professional development & networking opportunities
- Technical accounting development for undergraduate students
Please contact us if you are interested in partnering or helping us make a difference in the West Alabama community.