Capstone Accounting Advisory Group
Accounting majors- if you are looking to gain real world accounting experience while receiving professional & technical development from our Big Four Partner, EY, then CAAG is a great opportunity for you.
Applications are now open from 11/23/2020-12/20/23.
- a declared accounting major
- enrolled in/have completed 310
- sophomores who have completed 210 with an A
Our Mission Statement
The Capstone Accounting Advisory Group team is founded on the three pillars: social investment, technical development, and professional development. We strive to accomplish this by leveraging University of Alabama Accounting students in collaboration with Certified Professional Accountants, to provide consulting to small businesses in West Alabama that will allow them to transition to sustainable accrual accounting systems.
What We Do
The Capstone Accounting Advisory Group provides the following services to our clients:
- Updated Financial Statements & the systems needed to comply with GAAP
- Technical accounting training to small business owners in order to become self-sustainable
The Capstone Accounting Advisory Group provides the following services to our members:
- Make a social investment in West Alabama through providing small business with the consulting needed to transition to sustainable accrual accounting systems
- Professional development & networking opportunities
- Technical accounting development for undergraduate students
Please check out our contact page if you are interested in partnering with us or helping us make a difference in the West Alabama community.
Our Executive Committee
Chief Financial Officer
Director of Operations
Director of Communications and Engagement
Director of Strategic Initiatives
Director of Recruitment
Our partnerships and clients
Sister & Sons
Naughty But Nice Kettle Corn
Loving Care Transportation
Refresh Clothes 2
Not Necessarily Political
How to apply