Develop and improve communication skills used in the workplace and in a professional business environment. Topics covered include:
- Planning and executing presentations
- Producing reports and proposals
- Adapting your communication to your audience
- Professional writing skills
- Strategies for communication in the workplace
This participant-driven, activity-based course will be led by a group of trained University students, staff, and guest speakers who will guide you through the professional curriculum. Participants will interact and communicate through the Zoom platform and break into small groups as needed.
Participants receive certification from The University of Alabama LIFT program upon completion of the 8-week course.
Duration: 75 minutes, 8 sessions, one per week.
- Business Communication